MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Police Department says a missing University of Wisconsin student was found dead with no signs of foul play.
Nakul Kalra, 21, was seen last at Union South on the UW-Madison Campus on Saturday.
Police had asked the public for information about his whereabouts.
Officers said his body was found in the area near where he lived.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police