MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Police Department says a missing University of Wisconsin student was found dead with no signs of foul play.
Nakul Kalra, 21, was seen last at Union South on the UW-Madison Campus on Saturday.
Police had asked the public for information about his whereabouts.
Officers said his body was found in the area near where he lived.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes