MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Police Department says a missing University of Wisconsin student was found dead with no signs of foul play.
Nakul Kalra, 21, was seen last at Union South on the UW-Madison Campus on Saturday.
Police had asked the public for information about his whereabouts.
Officers said his body was found in the area near where he lived.
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- State plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery