MADISON, Wis. - The Madison Police Department says a missing University of Wisconsin student was found dead with no signs of foul play.
Nakul Kalra, 21, was seen last at Union South on the UW-Madison Campus on Saturday.
Police had asked the public for information about his whereabouts.
Officers said his body was found in the area near where he lived.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land