MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing has been located in Missouri.
Deputies said Jaylin N. Allen-Wallace left her home in the town of Blooming Grove on Sunday with a backpack full of personal items, and had not returned.
Allen-Wallace was located safe in St. Louis and will be reunited with her family in the coming days.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'