MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing has been located in Missouri.
Deputies said Jaylin N. Allen-Wallace left her home in the town of Blooming Grove on Sunday with a backpack full of personal items, and had not returned.
Allen-Wallace was located safe in St. Louis and will be reunited with her family in the coming days.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls