MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old who was reported missing has been found safe in another state, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said 17-year-old Nicolo Caravello was last seen Sept. 25 at his home on Newport Circle. Detectives had determined he took a bus to another state.
Police said there was no indication that Caravello was the victim of a crime, but it was out of character for him to take off like this.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens