MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old who was reported missing has been found safe in another state, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said 17-year-old Nicolo Caravello was last seen Sept. 25 at his home on Newport Circle. Detectives had determined he took a bus to another state.
Police said there was no indication that Caravello was the victim of a crime, but it was out of character for him to take off like this.
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Man won't get new sentence in death of Manitowoc officer