MADISON, Wis. - A 17-year-old who was reported missing has been found safe in another state, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said 17-year-old Nicolo Caravello was last seen Sept. 25 at his home on Newport Circle. Detectives had determined he took a bus to another state.
Police said there was no indication that Caravello was the victim of a crime, but it was out of character for him to take off like this.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle