RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - A 15-year-old Richland Center girl who was reported missing has been found safe Monday.
Richland Center police said the Juneau County Sheriff's Department and Mauston Police Department located Kayci J. Hubl in the city of Mauston late Monday afternoon.
Hubl had been last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Richland Center police asked the public for help finding Hubl, who investigators believed left on her own accord through a second story window.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say