RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - A 15-year-old Richland Center girl who was reported missing has been found safe Monday.
Richland Center police said the Juneau County Sheriff's Department and Mauston Police Department located Kayci J. Hubl in the city of Mauston late Monday afternoon.
Hubl had been last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Richland Center police asked the public for help finding Hubl, who investigators believed left on her own accord through a second story window.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns