RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - A 15-year-old Richland Center girl who was reported missing has been found safe Monday.
Richland Center police said the Juneau County Sheriff's Department and Mauston Police Department located Kayci J. Hubl in the city of Mauston late Monday afternoon.
Hubl had been last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Richland Center police asked the public for help finding Hubl, who investigators believed left on her own accord through a second story window.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire