MILTON, Wis. - A missing Milton man was found dead in Jefferson County, Colorado, on Sunday.
Police said Cory W. Broetzman, 41, said he intended to harm himself and law enforcement was unable to find him in the Milton area. He was reported missing Wednesday.
A message about the missing man was sent to law enforcement across the country.
Broetzman was found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound in a creek bed in Jefferson County.
Police do not suspect foul play.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs