MILTON, Wis. - A missing Milton man was found dead in Jefferson County, Colorado, on Sunday.
Police said Cory W. Broetzman, 41, said he intended to harm himself and law enforcement was unable to find him in the Milton area. He was reported missing Wednesday.
A message about the missing man was sent to law enforcement across the country.
Broetzman was found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound in a creek bed in Jefferson County.
Police do not suspect foul play.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two