MILTON, Wis. - A missing Milton man was found dead in Jefferson County, Colorado, on Sunday.
Police said Cory W. Broetzman, 41, said he intended to harm himself and law enforcement was unable to find him in the Milton area. He was reported missing Wednesday.
A message about the missing man was sent to law enforcement across the country.
Broetzman was found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound in a creek bed in Jefferson County.
Police do not suspect foul play.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say