MILTON, Wis. - A missing Milton man was found dead in Jefferson County, Colorado, on Sunday.
Police said Cory W. Broetzman, 41, said he intended to harm himself and law enforcement was unable to find him in the Milton area. He was reported missing Wednesday.
A message about the missing man was sent to law enforcement across the country.
Broetzman was found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound in a creek bed in Jefferson County.
Police do not suspect foul play.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn