MARSHALL, Wis. - Police said the 14-year-old girl missing in Marshall has been found and returned to her home.
The Marshall Police Department said Abigail Zamarripa, 14, was last seen leaving Marshall Middle School. She was considered to be an endangered runaway after being seen getting into a man's car Thursday, according to a police alert.
Chief Lee Hellenbrand said in a news release that Zamarripa was seen getting into a newer, small, gray four-door car with a Hispanic man in his 20s. The man had spiked hair and was wearing glasses.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need