MARSHALL, Wis. - Police said the 14-year-old girl missing in Marshall has been found and returned to her home.
The Marshall Police Department said Abigail Zamarripa, 14, was last seen leaving Marshall Middle School. She was considered to be an endangered runaway after being seen getting into a man's car Thursday, according to a police alert.
Chief Lee Hellenbrand said in a news release that Zamarripa was seen getting into a newer, small, gray four-door car with a Hispanic man in his 20s. The man had spiked hair and was wearing glasses.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart