JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police are looking for a homeless man who's not been seen for more than a month and who might have been heading to Madison.
Ryhene Jamel Thomas, 25, was last seen at about noon on Dec. 22 near the 5 Points Gas Station in Janesville. He said he was going to Madison, according to police.
Janesville police said Thomas is homeless and has stayed at the homeless shelter in Janesville, but had more recently been staying at a homeless shelter in Madison.
He has not had contact with relatives, which is out of the ordinary, according to police.
Thomas is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds, has shoulder-length braids and numerous tattoos including a teardrop below his right eye. He was last seen wearing baggy dark jeans, and he usually carries a black backpack. He goes by the name Jamel.
Anyone with information on Thomas's whereabouts is asked to contact the Janesville Police Department at (608) 757-2244.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says