WATERLOO TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Vehicle of missing Dodgeville man found in quarry in Waterloo township, according to a release.
The Grant County Sheriff's Department was contacted Saturday regarding an abandoned vehicle in an old quarry off County Road N in the Waterloo Township, according to the release.
Officials said the vehicle belonged to Michael Upman who was reported missing from his home June 26.
On Sunday the Wisconsin State Patrol sent an airplane with thermal imaging and flew over the area where the vehicle as located and did not find anything, according to the release.
The quarry was searched Sunday by volunteers and nothing was located, according to the release.
Officials said additional search efforts will continue during the week at the property.
It is unknown whether Upman is still in the area where the vehicle was located, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information to contact the Dodgeville Police Department.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police