ARENA, Wis. - Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a missing woman around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a release from the Sheriff's Department.
According to the release, it was reported the woman had been on a four-wheeler fixing trails, but had not returned after several hours.
The woman was located on the trail with a broken leg. She was transported by EMS to a local hospital.
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers