ARENA, Wis. - Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a missing woman around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a release from the Sheriff's Department.
According to the release, it was reported the woman had been on a four-wheeler fixing trails, but had not returned after several hours.
The woman was located on the trail with a broken leg. She was transported by EMS to a local hospital.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison