ARENA, Wis. - Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a missing woman around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a release from the Sheriff's Department.
According to the release, it was reported the woman had been on a four-wheeler fixing trails, but had not returned after several hours.
The woman was located on the trail with a broken leg. She was transported by EMS to a local hospital.
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say