ARENA, Wis. - Iowa County Dispatch was notified of a missing woman around 10 p.m. Thursday, according to a release from the Sheriff's Department.
According to the release, it was reported the woman had been on a four-wheeler fixing trails, but had not returned after several hours.
The woman was located on the trail with a broken leg. She was transported by EMS to a local hospital.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns