TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office is looking for an at-risk teen that was last seen at her home in the town of Springville on Friday.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash around 10 p.m., officials said. She is believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on Friday at the Citgo Travel Mart in the Wisconsin Dells with the intent to use to a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There is a warrant out for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
Fischer is described as white, 5 feet tall and weighs 100 pounds. Hand is described as white, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds.
Police ask anyone who sees or has contact with Fischer to contact the Adams County Sheriff's Office at 608-339-3304 or 1-877-885-9977. Deputies remind citizens to not attempt to apprehend Fischer or Hand.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs