MADISON, Wis. - A Silver Alert issued for an 87-year-old man who was last seen Monday morning has been canceled.
James Verbunker left his residence in Florence County around 10:45 a.m. in his son's vehicle and has not had a valid driver's license in many years, officials said.
Around 5:15 p.m., officials reported that Verbunker had been found safe.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says