MADISON, Wis. - A Silver Alert issued for an 87-year-old man who was last seen Monday morning has been canceled.
James Verbunker left his residence in Florence County around 10:45 a.m. in his son's vehicle and has not had a valid driver's license in many years, officials said.
Around 5:15 p.m., officials reported that Verbunker had been found safe.
- Richland Center man faces OWI, drug charges
- Four injured in early-morning shooting
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility
- Janesville high school holds safety workshop for girls
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Despite warm temps, Winter Fest, Polar Plunge continue as scheduled