MADISON, Wis. - A Silver Alert issued for an 87-year-old man who was last seen Monday morning has been canceled.
James Verbunker left his residence in Florence County around 10:45 a.m. in his son's vehicle and has not had a valid driver's license in many years, officials said.
Around 5:15 p.m., officials reported that Verbunker had been found safe.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire