JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Janesville Police Department says a man reported missing has been spotted in surveillance video from northern Wisconsin.
Gerald Hockensmith, 59, was last seen at his apartment at 120 N. River St. on May 1, but was not reported as missing until Wednesday, police said.
Janesville Police Chief David Moore said there was conclusive evidence that Hockensmith visited a bank in northern Wisconsin at 8:01 a.m. Monday.
Police in northern Wisconsin are working to make contact with him.
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say