MADISON, Wis. - Police said a teen missing since Monday was found safe.
At about 6 p.m. Saturday, the Madison Police Department said 17-year-old Molly M. Brewster had been located and was safe.
Police said earlier Saturday that Brewster had not been in touch with her family since Monday and asked for help finding her.
Police Lt. Cory Nelson said Brewster is now home "safe and sound."
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says