BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police said a missing 11-year-old boy announced Thursday night has been found and is safe.
Breyon Phiffer was last seen walking west in the 900 block of Burton Street in Beloit at 5:17 p.m. Thursday, police said.
Officials said they want to thank the public for their assistance in locating Breyon.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls