BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police said a missing 11-year-old boy announced Thursday night has been found and is safe.
Breyon Phiffer was last seen walking west in the 900 block of Burton Street in Beloit at 5:17 p.m. Thursday, police said.
Officials said they want to thank the public for their assistance in locating Breyon.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI