MADISON, Wis. - Roads through downtown Madison will experience stop-and-go delays during parts of the Madison Mini Marathon Saturday.
The race will start at 7 a.m. on Langdon Street at Lake Street, officials said.
Police will be stopping cross traffic to allow runners through along the route.
Main roads that will be affected along the route include Langdon Street, Wisconsin Avenue, Mifflin Street, State Street, Lake Street, Monroe Street, Seminole Highway, Nakoma Road, University Avenue and Park Street.
Madison Metro will be detouring multiple routes throughout during different times of the race, including routes 2, 4, 7, 80 and 13.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion