MADISON, Wis. - Roads through downtown Madison will experience stop-and-go delays during parts of the Madison Mini Marathon Saturday.
The race will start at 7 a.m. on Langdon Street at Lake Street, officials said.
Police will be stopping cross traffic to allow runners through along the route.
Main roads that will be affected along the route include Langdon Street, Wisconsin Avenue, Mifflin Street, State Street, Lake Street, Monroe Street, Seminole Highway, Nakoma Road, University Avenue and Park Street.
Madison Metro will be detouring multiple routes throughout during different times of the race, including routes 2, 4, 7, 80 and 13.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK