MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee special education teacher faces charges for allegedly fondling himself in front of students who are cognitively delayed.
A criminal complaint filed Saturday charges 37-year-old Kevin France of Milwaukee with four counts of causing a child between the ages of 13 and 17 to view or listen to sexual activity, and two counts of exposing himself.
The complaint said France's alleged victims were four female students at Mary McLeod Bethune Academy.
According to the complaint, the students saw France touch himself and heard him moan multiple times when the teacher's aide left the room. He also allegedly exposed himself in front of the girls.
The school district said France has been removed from the school.
France is in custody. Online court records do not list a defense attorney.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs