MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee special education teacher faces charges for allegedly fondling himself in front of students who are cognitively delayed.
A criminal complaint filed Saturday charges 37-year-old Kevin France of Milwaukee with four counts of causing a child between the ages of 13 and 17 to view or listen to sexual activity, and two counts of exposing himself.
The complaint said France's alleged victims were four female students at Mary McLeod Bethune Academy.
According to the complaint, the students saw France touch himself and heard him moan multiple times when the teacher's aide left the room. He also allegedly exposed himself in front of the girls.
The school district said France has been removed from the school.
France is in custody. Online court records do not list a defense attorney.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says