MILWAUKEE - An exhibit traveling to the Milwaukee Public Museum this fall concentrates on something few like to talk in depth about: poop.
The exhibit is called "Scoop on Poop" and it's based on a popular children's book by the same name.
It gives visitors an idea of what poop is and how animals and humans use it. It features artifacts, models and interactive exhibits.
Visitors can listen to an animal's digestive system, learn the language of poop in countries around the world, examine fecal samples in a veterinarian's lab and compete in dung beetle races.
It will run from September 28 through January 5, 2014.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing