MILWAUKEE - An exhibit traveling to the Milwaukee Public Museum this fall concentrates on something few like to talk in depth about: poop.
The exhibit is called "Scoop on Poop" and it's based on a popular children's book by the same name.
It gives visitors an idea of what poop is and how animals and humans use it. It features artifacts, models and interactive exhibits.
Visitors can listen to an animal's digestive system, learn the language of poop in countries around the world, examine fecal samples in a veterinarian's lab and compete in dung beetle races.
It will run from September 28 through January 5, 2014.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1