MILWAUKEE - An exhibit traveling to the Milwaukee Public Museum this fall concentrates on something few like to talk in depth about: poop.
The exhibit is called "Scoop on Poop" and it's based on a popular children's book by the same name.
It gives visitors an idea of what poop is and how animals and humans use it. It features artifacts, models and interactive exhibits.
Visitors can listen to an animal's digestive system, learn the language of poop in countries around the world, examine fecal samples in a veterinarian's lab and compete in dung beetle races.
It will run from September 28 through January 5, 2014.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK