MILWAUKEE - An exhibit traveling to the Milwaukee Public Museum this fall concentrates on something few like to talk in depth about: poop.
The exhibit is called "Scoop on Poop" and it's based on a popular children's book by the same name.
It gives visitors an idea of what poop is and how animals and humans use it. It features artifacts, models and interactive exhibits.
Visitors can listen to an animal's digestive system, learn the language of poop in countries around the world, examine fecal samples in a veterinarian's lab and compete in dung beetle races.
It will run from September 28 through January 5, 2014.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later