MILWAUKEE - Police have identified the Milwaukee man who fatally shot his 6-year-old daughter and then killed himself after fighting with the child's mother.
Police said in a statement Monday that the man was 28-year-old Jeramie D. King and his daughter was 6-year-old Jakyla D. King.
Police previously told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that King and the child's mother had a fight Sunday morning. The mother left home, went to work, and later stopped by the police station to report the domestic violence.
Officers went to the couple's home about noon, found the doors locked, entered and found the man and child dead.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant