DELAFIELD, Wis. - A 32-year-old Milwaukee man is dead after scuba diving in Nagawicka Lake in Delafield.
Police say Steven LaLonde had been scuba diving Saturday under the ice near the beach at Naga-Waukee Park when he apparently had equipment problems.
Other divers in his group pulled him from the water and performed CPR but he was later pronounced dead.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry