DELAFIELD, Wis. - A 32-year-old Milwaukee man is dead after scuba diving in Nagawicka Lake in Delafield.
Police say Steven LaLonde had been scuba diving Saturday under the ice near the beach at Naga-Waukee Park when he apparently had equipment problems.
Other divers in his group pulled him from the water and performed CPR but he was later pronounced dead.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire