DELAFIELD, Wis. - A 32-year-old Milwaukee man is dead after scuba diving in Nagawicka Lake in Delafield.
Police say Steven LaLonde had been scuba diving Saturday under the ice near the beach at Naga-Waukee Park when he apparently had equipment problems.
Other divers in his group pulled him from the water and performed CPR but he was later pronounced dead.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two