DELAFIELD, Wis. - A 32-year-old Milwaukee man is dead after scuba diving in Nagawicka Lake in Delafield.
Police say Steven LaLonde had been scuba diving Saturday under the ice near the beach at Naga-Waukee Park when he apparently had equipment problems.
Other divers in his group pulled him from the water and performed CPR but he was later pronounced dead.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000