Police say a 49-year-old Milwaukee man has been beaten to death, and two suspects have been arrested.
Milwaukee officers responded Sunday about 2 p.m. to a report of a person down. The victim appeared to have been battered and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police arrested two Milwaukee men, ages 48 and 46. Investigators are still trying to determine the motive.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry