GREEN BAY, Wis. - A group of students from Milwaukee School of Engineering have been busy constructing a Lego replica of Lambeau Field.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reports their efforts are on display throughout the day Saturday at the real Lambeau Field. They were hoping to finish it up in time for an evening family-oriented event there.
The 13-by-15 foot Lego Lambeau is being built from more than 130,000 of the multi-colored building blocks. It features a working scoreboard, lights, seating, interior and exterior architectural details, and a field complete with players.
The students' professor says it's a useful way to practice their design, scheduling and estimating skills.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK