MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection is advising consumers to avoid products from Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods.
DATCP food safety officials said Garden Fresh products may be contaminated with Listeria bacteria after expired product was frozen and sold nationwide. A comprehensive list of products and brands can be found here.
The company has not reported any illnesses. Consumers who have purchased products are urged to return them for a full refund.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral