MADISON, Wis. - The Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection is advising consumers to avoid products from Milwaukee-based Garden Fresh Foods.
DATCP food safety officials said Garden Fresh products may be contaminated with Listeria bacteria after expired product was frozen and sold nationwide. A comprehensive list of products and brands can be found here.
The company has not reported any illnesses. Consumers who have purchased products are urged to return them for a full refund.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets