MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee company is spreading the motto "Boston Strong."
Ink to the People is a small Wisconsin company that allows users to design a shirt that they then print.
Two Emerson College students, Nick Reynolds and Chris Dobens, designed the T-shirts to benefit victims of the bombings.
"They designed the shirt on our site using our design tool and posted the shirt for sale," said Ink to the People's Todd Richheimer. "And then started Tweeting it and doing everything they needed to do with social media to gain some attention and they've done an amazing job."
The original goal was to sell 110 shirts.
But more than 25,000 have already sold.
$15 out of the $20 price tag will go to "One Fund Boston".
For more information or to order a shirt, go here.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need