MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee company is spreading the motto "Boston Strong."
Ink to the People is a small Wisconsin company that allows users to design a shirt that they then print.
Two Emerson College students, Nick Reynolds and Chris Dobens, designed the T-shirts to benefit victims of the bombings.
"They designed the shirt on our site using our design tool and posted the shirt for sale," said Ink to the People's Todd Richheimer. "And then started Tweeting it and doing everything they needed to do with social media to gain some attention and they've done an amazing job."
The original goal was to sell 110 shirts.
But more than 25,000 have already sold.
$15 out of the $20 price tag will go to "One Fund Boston".
For more information or to order a shirt, go here.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets