MILWAUKEE, Wis. - A 2-month-old Milwaukee boy has died after he was found unresponsive while sleeping in the same bed as his mother.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says Kenneth Williams was found unresponsive early Thursday and taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
According to the medical examiner, the boy's mother told authorities she went to bed with the boy Wednesday night, then woke up early Thursday to change his diaper.
She noticed at that time that he wasn't responding, and she called 911.
Authorities are investigating.
An autopsy conducted Friday did not determine the cause of the boy's death.
He would've been 3 months old next week.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI