MILWAUKEE, Wis. - A 2-month-old Milwaukee boy has died after he was found unresponsive while sleeping in the same bed as his mother.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says Kenneth Williams was found unresponsive early Thursday and taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
According to the medical examiner, the boy's mother told authorities she went to bed with the boy Wednesday night, then woke up early Thursday to change his diaper.
She noticed at that time that he wasn't responding, and she called 911.
Authorities are investigating.
An autopsy conducted Friday did not determine the cause of the boy's death.
He would've been 3 months old next week.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night