MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are asking for the public's help in identifying anyone responsible for vandalizing the men's and women's bathrooms at the Schilberg Park pavilion.
Two sinks, a soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser in the women's bathroom were broken off of their mounts and destroyed, according to a release. The men's bathroom had graffiti in it along with the remnants of a fire in one of the sinks.
Officials said a large rock was found in the women's bathroom, which may have been used to cause the damage.
The damage occurred sometime between Friday and Sunday, officials said. Damage is estimated to be $1,000.
Milton police ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call 608-757-2244 or the Janesville Area Crime Stoppers at 608-756-3636.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart