MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are asking for the public's help in identifying anyone responsible for vandalizing the men's and women's bathrooms at the Schilberg Park pavilion.
Two sinks, a soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser in the women's bathroom were broken off of their mounts and destroyed, according to a release. The men's bathroom had graffiti in it along with the remnants of a fire in one of the sinks.
Officials said a large rock was found in the women's bathroom, which may have been used to cause the damage.
The damage occurred sometime between Friday and Sunday, officials said. Damage is estimated to be $1,000.
Milton police ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call 608-757-2244 or the Janesville Area Crime Stoppers at 608-756-3636.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out