MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are looking for a missing 41-year-old due to concerns for his personal safety, according to a release.
Cory W. Broetzman said he intended to harm himself on Wednesday, and police have not been able to locate him in the Milton area, officials said.
Broetzman may have last been seen in the Altoon, Iowa, area Thursday morning around 7:30, according to the release.
He is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 280 pounds, with short brown hair and blue eyes. Police think he is driving a black, 2014 four-door Dodge Avenger with Wisconsin license plate 647-HBM.
Officials ask anyone who finds Broetzman or his vehicle to contact local law enforcement. Law enforcement officials in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Missouri have been notified of his status as a missing and endangered person.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls