MILTON, Wis. - Milton police are looking for a missing 41-year-old due to concerns for his personal safety, according to a release.
Cory W. Broetzman said he intended to harm himself on Wednesday, and police have not been able to locate him in the Milton area, officials said.
Broetzman may have last been seen in the Altoon, Iowa, area Thursday morning around 7:30, according to the release.
He is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 280 pounds, with short brown hair and blue eyes. Police think he is driving a black, 2014 four-door Dodge Avenger with Wisconsin license plate 647-HBM.
Officials ask anyone who finds Broetzman or his vehicle to contact local law enforcement. Law enforcement officials in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and Missouri have been notified of his status as a missing and endangered person.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists