MILTON, Wis. - Milton police arrested a teenager after witnesses sent in a tip on who vandalized the Schilberg Park bathrooms over the weekend.
Witnesses said Cody S. Bauer, 17, of Milton, caused the damage Friday night, officials said.
Two sinks, a soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser in the women's bathroom were broken off their mounts and destroyed, according to a release. The men's bathroom had graffiti in it along with the remnants of a fire in one of the sinks.
Police said during an interview Bauer admitted to causing the damage himself and using a large rock from the area near the football fields.
Bauer was arrested on charges of criminal damage to property. He will be in court Dec. 16 on the misdemeanor charge.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire