MILTON, Wis. - Milton police arrested a teenager after witnesses sent in a tip on who vandalized the Schilberg Park bathrooms over the weekend.
Witnesses said Cody S. Bauer, 17, of Milton, caused the damage Friday night, officials said.
Two sinks, a soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser in the women's bathroom were broken off their mounts and destroyed, according to a release. The men's bathroom had graffiti in it along with the remnants of a fire in one of the sinks.
Police said during an interview Bauer admitted to causing the damage himself and using a large rock from the area near the football fields.
Bauer was arrested on charges of criminal damage to property. He will be in court Dec. 16 on the misdemeanor charge.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline