JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Milton man is facing his fourth operating while intoxicated charge, after he was arrested Saturday.
David Haefner, 29, was spotted by a police officer driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street in Janesville just after 2 a.m.
The officer pulled Haefner over and noticed a strong odor of alcohol. Haefner failed a field sobriety test. He was also arrested for possessing marijuana.
Haefner was taken to the Rock County Jail, where a blood alcohol test was taken. Authorities said results of that test are not known at this time.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire