JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Milton man is facing his fourth operating while intoxicated charge, after he was arrested Saturday.
David Haefner, 29, was spotted by a police officer driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street in Janesville just after 2 a.m.
The officer pulled Haefner over and noticed a strong odor of alcohol. Haefner failed a field sobriety test. He was also arrested for possessing marijuana.
Haefner was taken to the Rock County Jail, where a blood alcohol test was taken. Authorities said results of that test are not known at this time.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood