JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Milton man is facing his fourth operating while intoxicated charge, after he was arrested Saturday.
David Haefner, 29, was spotted by a police officer driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street in Janesville just after 2 a.m.
The officer pulled Haefner over and noticed a strong odor of alcohol. Haefner failed a field sobriety test. He was also arrested for possessing marijuana.
Haefner was taken to the Rock County Jail, where a blood alcohol test was taken. Authorities said results of that test are not known at this time.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns