MADISON, Wis. - Mills and Dayton streets will be closed Monday for resurfacing, according to a release.
Mills Street will be closed between Spring and Dayton streets from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., according to the release.
After Mills Street is resurfaced and opened to traffic, Dayton Street will be closed from approximately 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Charter and Mills streets for resurfacing, according to the release.
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles
- Woman pinned in van after crash with ambulance on Hwy. 12
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter