MADISON, Wis. - Mills and Dayton streets will be closed Monday for resurfacing, according to a release.
Mills Street will be closed between Spring and Dayton streets from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., according to the release.
After Mills Street is resurfaced and opened to traffic, Dayton Street will be closed from approximately 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Charter and Mills streets for resurfacing, according to the release.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet