MILWAUKEE - A military aircraft from the 128th Air Refueling Wing has landed safely after a mechanical issue.
Capt. Beth Sawant is a public affairs officer with the 128th Air Refueling Wing. She says the in-air refueling jet was on a routine training mission and experienced a right hydraulic problem. The aircraft landed at General Mitchell International Airport at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday without incident.
Sawant says there were four crew members on board.
There were no injuries.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors