MILWAUKEE - A military aircraft from the 128th Air Refueling Wing has landed safely after a mechanical issue.
Capt. Beth Sawant is a public affairs officer with the 128th Air Refueling Wing. She says the in-air refueling jet was on a routine training mission and experienced a right hydraulic problem. The aircraft landed at General Mitchell International Airport at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday without incident.
Sawant says there were four crew members on board.
There were no injuries.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas