MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police are reminding residents to lock vehicles and not keep valuables in plain sight as they investigate several vehicle break-ins.
According to a release, police have responded to numerous reports of thefts from vehicles in Middleton.
Thieves have been targeting a variety of locations in and around Middleton, including parks and fitness centers, police said. The thieves are breaking windows and stealing items like purses and jewelry.
According to the release, many of the incidents have happened during daytime hours.
Police ask anyone with information on the recent break-ins to call 608-824-7300.
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Man won't get new sentence in death of Manitowoc officer