MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police officers are looking for information on a crash that happened Saturday night, according to an alert.
The crash happened around 6:30 p.m. at the intersection of Deming Way and Murphy Drive, police said.
A silver or gray vehicle with an unknown driver pulled out from Murphy Drive in front of traffic going north on Deming Way, which caused another vehicle's driver to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting the first car, according to the alert. The vehicle that braked then got rear-ended, and the crash caused multiple injuries.
The silver or gray vehicle did not stop and police are asking for the public's help in finding the vehicle, according to the alert.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crash or the vehicle to contact Sgt. Darrin Zimmerman at 608-824-7326 or call the Confidential Tip Line at 608-824-7304.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash