MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police officers are looking for information on a crash that happened Saturday night, according to an alert.
The crash happened around 6:30 p.m. at the intersection of Deming Way and Murphy Drive, police said.
A silver or gray vehicle with an unknown driver pulled out from Murphy Drive in front of traffic going north on Deming Way, which caused another vehicle's driver to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting the first car, according to the alert. The vehicle that braked then got rear-ended, and the crash caused multiple injuries.
The silver or gray vehicle did not stop and police are asking for the public's help in finding the vehicle, according to the alert.
Officials ask anyone with information on the crash or the vehicle to contact Sgt. Darrin Zimmerman at 608-824-7326 or call the Confidential Tip Line at 608-824-7304.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns