MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Madison man faces armed robbery charges in connection with a bank robbery at an Associated Bank in Middleton last week, according to Middleton police.
Police said Phillip Kallas, 30, turned himself in on Wednesday.
According to police, they arrested Kallas after they gathered evidence at the bank and sent it to the state crime lab for testing.
Police said the crime lab came back with information that helped them connect Kallas to the robbery. Kallas has been charged with one count of armed robbery.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement