MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Madison man faces armed robbery charges in connection with a bank robbery at an Associated Bank in Middleton last week, according to Middleton police.
Police said Phillip Kallas, 30, turned himself in on Wednesday.
According to police, they arrested Kallas after they gathered evidence at the bank and sent it to the state crime lab for testing.
Police said the crime lab came back with information that helped them connect Kallas to the robbery. Kallas has been charged with one count of armed robbery.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart