DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Middleton man was killed in a rollover crash Tuesday morning, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a car driven by Devin C. Emberson, 20, was traveling east in the 8900 block of County Road ID when it went off the left side of the road, up an embankment and went airborne for a long distance before rolling over and hitting a tree.
Emberson was pinned in the car and pronounced dead at the scene.
He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash. Deputies said speed was a factor in the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.22828226
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion