DODGEVILLE, Wis. - A Middleton man was killed in a rollover crash Tuesday morning, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a car driven by Devin C. Emberson, 20, was traveling east in the 8900 block of County Road ID when it went off the left side of the road, up an embankment and went airborne for a long distance before rolling over and hitting a tree.
Emberson was pinned in the car and pronounced dead at the scene.
He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash. Deputies said speed was a factor in the crash. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.22828226
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns