MADISON, Wis. - Police arrested a Middleton man on fourth-offense drunken driving early Saturday morning after witnesses said he engaged in road rage.
According to a Madison Police Department statement, an officer monitoring traffic on John Nolen Drive saw two vehicles appearing to race each other. The officer stopped both vehicles and was informed by individuals in one car that the other driver had cut him off and rammed into his vehicle. The individuals also said the other driver appeared to be drunk.
The officer arrested Lester Rodriguez, 27, on a charge of fourth offense of operating while intoxicated, the statement said. Rodriguez was also cited for speeding.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash