Before Middleton firefighters take the field this weekend, they met the boy they're fighting for. They're honoring 4-year-old Blake Rickert. He was diagnosed with leukemia in January and is the focus of a charity softball game between the FD and the Middleton Police Department.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1