Violence and unrest in Ferguson is something we cannot escape right now in the news. And now we've seen Madison step up and be part of that storyline. Michael Johnson, CEO of the Dane County Boys and Girls Club, got back from St. Louis minutes ago and talks about why he wa there and what he saw.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say