MADISON, Wis. - A public input session is scheduled Wednesday to give Madison Metro riders a chance to share their opinions on bus services, according to a release.
Metro Transit and the Madison Transit and Parking Commission will host the session at 6 p.m. in room 260 of the Madison Municipal Building at 215 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, according to the release.
Riders will be able to share the opinions on neighborhood services, bus schedules and suggestions for improvements, officials said.
As part of the feedback session a tweet chat will be held Friday from noon to 1p.m. with the hash tag #MetroInput.
Metro Transit General Manager Chuck Kamp, Transit and Parking Commission member Margaret Bergamini and Metro planning and marketing staff will be participating in the tweet chat.
Officials encourage anyone who is not able to attend the public session or the tweet chat to submit input to firstname.lastname@example.org or at mymetrobus.com/feedback.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash