MERRIMAC, Wis. - People who take the Merrimac Ferry needed to find a different route Monday morning.
The ferry, which goes across the Wisconsin River near Merrimac, was closed due to problems with the hydraulics and brakes on the boat.
Workers completed maintenance on the boat Monday, which allowed it to reopen.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets