MERRIMAC, Wis. - The Merrimac Ferry was shut down late Tuesday evening after workers found an engine oil leak on the boat.
The ferry resumed normal operations just before noon Wednesday, officials said.
The ferry operates as Wisconsin Highway 113 between Merrimac in Sauk County and Okee in Columbia County.
The ferry didn't start running until last week due to ice on the Wisconsin River.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement