MERRIMAC, Wis. - The Merrimac Ferry was shut down late Tuesday evening after workers found an engine oil leak on the boat.
The ferry resumed normal operations just before noon Wednesday, officials said.
The ferry operates as Wisconsin Highway 113 between Merrimac in Sauk County and Okee in Columbia County.
The ferry didn't start running until last week due to ice on the Wisconsin River.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm