MERRIMAC, Wis. - The Merrimac Ferry was shut down late Tuesday evening after workers found an engine oil leak on the boat.
The ferry resumed normal operations just before noon Wednesday, officials said.
The ferry operates as Wisconsin Highway 113 between Merrimac in Sauk County and Okee in Columbia County.
The ferry didn't start running until last week due to ice on the Wisconsin River.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need