MERRIMAC, Wis. - The Merrimac Ferry was shut down late Tuesday evening after workers found an engine oil leak on the boat.
The ferry resumed normal operations just before noon Wednesday, officials said.
The ferry operates as Wisconsin Highway 113 between Merrimac in Sauk County and Okee in Columbia County.
The ferry didn't start running until last week due to ice on the Wisconsin River.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers