ELKHORN, Wis. - A former president of Big Brothers Big Sisters in southeastern Wisconsin is scheduled to face trial on charges of child sexual abuse.
A Janesville Gazette report said 51-year-old Rodney J. Meiller of Elkhorn is charged with three counts of repeated sexual assault involving two boys, ages 14 and 11.
At a court appearance Friday a Walworth County judge set a trial date of April 22.
Police said the alleged assaults took place in the Lake Geneva YMCA. Both the YMCA and Big Brothers Big Sisters have cut all ties with Meiller.
A working phone number for Meiller couldn't be found Saturday. A message left with his defense attorney was not immediately returned.
Meiller was the president of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rock, Walworth, and Jefferson.
- Man suspected in dozens of car break-ins in Madison
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in
- MPD asking for help finding 9-month-old