ELKHORN, Wis. - A former president of Big Brothers Big Sisters in southeastern Wisconsin is scheduled to face trial on charges of child sexual abuse.
A Janesville Gazette report said 51-year-old Rodney J. Meiller of Elkhorn is charged with three counts of repeated sexual assault involving two boys, ages 14 and 11.
At a court appearance Friday a Walworth County judge set a trial date of April 22.
Police said the alleged assaults took place in the Lake Geneva YMCA. Both the YMCA and Big Brothers Big Sisters have cut all ties with Meiller.
A working phone number for Meiller couldn't be found Saturday. A message left with his defense attorney was not immediately returned.
Meiller was the president of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rock, Walworth, and Jefferson.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight