MADISON - Friday, golfers in the Men's All-City Golf Tournament had to deal with the rain. Saturday at Odana Hills, players had to cope with the chilly weather. For those at the top of the leaderboard, it didn't matter.
Jason An came into Saturday with a seven shot lead. He was steady in his efforts Saturday. Careful not to make a mistake, An shot an even par 72 and stayed at -6 for the tournament.
Peter Webb was third coming in, and he shot a blistering -3 (69) to climb into a second place tie with Zach Gaugert. Gaugert also played well, shooting -2. Webb and Gaugert both ended the day at -1.
The tournament resumes Sunday at Maple Bluff.Men's All-City Golf Tournament Saturday
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom