TOWN OF DEERFIELD, Wis. - Authorities said the two men injured in a disturbance in the town of Deerfield Saturday are expected to recover from their injuries.
The men involved in the incident are Yadiel Nunez-Munoz, 18, of Orlando, Fla., and Alvaro Avila-Jimenez, 40, of Villa Park, Ill.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a disturbance with a gun at about 1:50 p.m. outside a residence on Highway 73 on the south side of the village.
The sheriff's department said there is no threat to the public and investigators are not looking for any other subjects in connection with the incident.
Med Flight was requested at the scene at about 2:20 p.m.
Nunez-Munoz was released from the hospital on Sunday. Avila-Jimenez remains hospitalized.
Officials said the report came saying there was possibly a gun involved, but did not confirm if a firearm was found at the scene.
More details are expected after more investigation.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says