TOWN OF DEERFIELD, Wis. - Authorities said the two men injured in a disturbance in the town of Deerfield Saturday are expected to recover from their injuries.
The men involved in the incident are Yadiel Nunez-Munoz, 18, of Orlando, Fla., and Alvaro Avila-Jimenez, 40, of Villa Park, Ill.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a disturbance with a gun at about 1:50 p.m. outside a residence on Highway 73 on the south side of the village.
The sheriff's department said there is no threat to the public and investigators are not looking for any other subjects in connection with the incident.
Med Flight was requested at the scene at about 2:20 p.m.
Nunez-Munoz was released from the hospital on Sunday. Avila-Jimenez remains hospitalized.
Officials said the report came saying there was possibly a gun involved, but did not confirm if a firearm was found at the scene.
More details are expected after more investigation.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street