OAK CREEK, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources says five men could be fined for dressing a deer -- only this has nothing to do with hunting.
A YouTube video shows the men setting up an elaborate trap, then wrestling with a struggling deer as they put a yellow T-shirt on the animal. The men are laughing as the deer eventually runs away in Oak Creek.
DNR warden Kaitlin Kernosky tells WTMJ-TV (http://bit.ly/10YoNll ) "it's tough to see someone act like that toward a wild animal." The DNR says the men in the video have been identified and could face a fine of at least $300 each.
Local residents have reported seeing the deer. Only part of the shirt remains around its neck. The video has been taken off YouTube.
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century