OAK CREEK, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources says five men could be fined for dressing a deer -- only this has nothing to do with hunting.
A YouTube video shows the men setting up an elaborate trap, then wrestling with a struggling deer as they put a yellow T-shirt on the animal. The men are laughing as the deer eventually runs away in Oak Creek.
DNR warden Kaitlin Kernosky tells WTMJ-TV (http://bit.ly/10YoNll ) "it's tough to see someone act like that toward a wild animal." The DNR says the men in the video have been identified and could face a fine of at least $300 each.
Local residents have reported seeing the deer. Only part of the shirt remains around its neck. The video has been taken off YouTube.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK