OAK CREEK, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources says five men could be fined for dressing a deer -- only this has nothing to do with hunting.
A YouTube video shows the men setting up an elaborate trap, then wrestling with a struggling deer as they put a yellow T-shirt on the animal. The men are laughing as the deer eventually runs away in Oak Creek.
DNR warden Kaitlin Kernosky tells WTMJ-TV (http://bit.ly/10YoNll ) "it's tough to see someone act like that toward a wild animal." The DNR says the men in the video have been identified and could face a fine of at least $300 each.
Local residents have reported seeing the deer. Only part of the shirt remains around its neck. The video has been taken off YouTube.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement