MADISON, Wis. - Several memorials are set for the Madison couple killed in a traffic crash this week.
Trooper Christopher Ray said the crash happened Tuesday on a rural two-lane highway.
A visitation will be held Friday, June 14 at Cress Funeral Home in Madison. It will be from 4 to 7 p.m. and the funeral home is located at 6021 University Ave.
Madison College will host a celebration service for the couple Saturday, June 15.
Al was a longtime Madison College counselor, while Janet owned Just Nails salon in Fitchburg. Their son is the Denver Broncos' running back coach, Eric Studesville.
Saturday's service will be held at Mitby Theater on the college's Truax campus. It will start at 2 p.m.
Their family suggests that visitors wear attire to reflect a colorful celebration of life in the true spirit of Al and Jan.
The family also asks, in lieu of flowers, mourners can donate to the Al and Jan Studesville Memorial Fund. That money will be used to support educational opportunities and scholarships for students in Madison.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend