MADISON, Wis. - A memorial event for the Sun Prairie couple who died after a car crash April 24 will be streamed live online Saturday.
Madison-based Hinckley Design and Production will film the tribute service for Shari and Bram Dorresteijn at Edgewood High School in Madison and make the video available live at 11 a.m. for friends and family who cannot attend the event.
Link to the livestream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hinckley-productions
Shari Dorresteijn, 33, and Bram Dorresteijn, 34, were killed when the minivan they were in rear-ended a stopped semitrailer on Interstate 94. Shari died at the scene and Bram died days later at the hospital.
The couple leaves behind a 2-year-old son and 2-month-old daughter.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom