MADISON, Wis. - A bank has set up a memorial fund for a boy who was killed earlier this week after a vehicle crashed through his family's picnic on the city's West Side.
Aiden Mueller, 7, died from his injuries on Tuesday.
The crash happened when a 59-year-old woman went off of Mineral Point Road on Tuesday and collided with a family of four, who was having a picnic.
The driver wasn't cited for wrongdoing. Madison police believed a medical condition might have factored into that crash.
The boy's mother was critically hurt, but is said to be in stable condition. The boy's father and sister weren't seriously injured.
First Business Bank set up a memorial fund for the child. Those interested, can donate online at http://firstbusiness.com/donate.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend