MADISON, Wis. - A bank has set up a memorial fund for a boy who was killed earlier this week after a vehicle crashed through his family's picnic on the city's West Side.
Aiden Mueller, 7, died from his injuries on Tuesday.
The crash happened when a 59-year-old woman went off of Mineral Point Road on Tuesday and collided with a family of four, who was having a picnic.
The driver wasn't cited for wrongdoing. Madison police believed a medical condition might have factored into that crash.
The boy's mother was critically hurt, but is said to be in stable condition. The boy's father and sister weren't seriously injured.
First Business Bank set up a memorial fund for the child. Those interested, can donate online at http://firstbusiness.com/donate.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral