CROSS PLAINS, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting to discuss proposed changes at the Highway 14 and Stagecoach Road intersection southeast of Cross Plains, according to a release.
The proposed safety improvement project includes installing rumble strips and resurfacing the shoulders on 2.5 miles of Highway 14 between Stagecoach and Twin Valley roads, officials said. Intersection improvements to accommodate left and right turn movements at Stagecoach are also planned.
Real estate will not be acquired for the project, which is scheduled to start in 2015, according to the release.
WisDOT staff will be available at the meeting to answer questions and discuss traffic staging for construction.
The meeting is scheduled from 5-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the Town Center at 3734 County Road P in Cross Plains.26922756
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls