VERONA, Wis. - A meeting is scheduled for Wednesday night in Verona to get the public's feedback on the intersection of highways M and PD.
The intersection is set for a major reconstruction, but Verona, Madison and Dane County officials haven't picked a final design yet.
Officials will introduce two new plans Wednesday night after a proposed roundabout was taken out of the plan.
"We will be laying out two alternatives to the public tonight. One would be a full interchange; the second alternative would be the westbound movement on PD going under Highway M," Verona Public Works Director Ron Rieder said.
The meeting is scheduled until 8 p.m. at the Verona Senior Center.
A final design is expected in three to four months, with the entire project slated for completion by fall 2016.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK