MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is holding a public information meeting to discuss the design for improvements of Highway 14 Tuesday.
According to a release, the project will change the entrance to Wisconsin Heights High School by combining the entrance and exit lanes, creating a designated left-turn lane and improving drainage.
The public will be presented with the proposed design and a project schedule, officials said. The project is scheduled for the summer of 2014.
Maps showing the improvements will be on display at the meeting, according to the release. WisDOT representatives will also be available for questions about the project.
The meeting is scheduled from 5-7 p.m. at Wisconsin Heights School at 10173 Highway 14 in Mazomanie.
Anyone unable to attend can contact Todd Waldo at 608-785-9462. Written comments about the project can be mailed to Todd Waldo at 3550 Mormon Coulee Road, La Crosse, WI 54601.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized